Monash Sport is excited to announce that we are moving to Learn to Swim Memberships!Forming a part of our commitment in providing engaging, innovative and high quality experiences, Monash Sport will soon be installing a new integrated software management system to its operations across the Clayton, Caulfield and Peninsula campuses, which will vastly improve the way in which we deliver our programs and services to you.
We are excited about the installation of this new software management system, and the improved service capabilities and efficiencies that it will bring to our operations, including greater online functionality, with the ability to update membership details and view class availability and student level progress at your own convenience. For Learn to Swim, we will be introducing Learn to Swim Memberships, with the benefits outlined below.
What does a Learn to Swim Membership mean for you?
• Your lesson day and time will automatically be rolled over at the end of each term, for the start of the following term. Therefore, there is no need to remember to re-enrol each term.
• No need to pay the term fees upfront. Fortnightly payments will be made from your choice of bank account or credit card. Payments will be processed one fortnight in advance (ie for lessons to be completed in the subsequent two weeks).
• Fees are calculated on 40 weeks of lessons per year and payments are processed across 24 debits per annum (2 debits per annum would automatically be suspended, one in the first and last fortnight of the year)
What are the benefits of the Learn to Swim Membership?
You will still receive many of the same great benefits that you have been used to, however we have made a few changes:
• Complimentary practice swimming and access to the aquatic facility will be available to the Learn to Swim Member outside of lesson times and during the school holiday and non-debited periods.
• Complimentary access to the aquatic facility will be provided for an immediate family member on the Learn to Swim Members lesson day.
• A complimentary FREE enrolment to one (1) week of Holiday Intensive Swimming Program will be provided to the Learn to Swim Member per calendar year. (This will replace our previous make up lesson policy).
• A complimentary Family Swim Pass will be made available on application for up to two (2) missed lessons per term.
• A 50% discount will be applied to enrolments into any additional lessons per week by the Learn to Swim Member.
• A 15% discount will be applied to the membership of 3rd person in the family when 3 or more family members are enrolled into the Learn to Swim Program (applied to the membership of the lowest value).
• A 10% discount will be applied to all merchandise purchased at Monash Sport.
What to do during the upcoming re-enrolment period (13 June - 26 June)?
• Attend the Doug Ellis Pool to complete the membership form. We will be unable to complete
re-enrolments over the phone.
• Complete the re-enrolment form making sure you have included all the details of the responsible person (a person over the age of 18 who will authorise any payments).
• Ensure the Direct Debit information with either your Bank Account or Credit Card Account authorisation has been completed.
• Ensure the Term and Conditions of the Learn to Swim Membership have been read and understood and that the enrolment form has been signed.
• During the re-enrolment period, an upfront pro-rata payment will need to be paid for any lessons prior to the first direct debit date, Thursday 04 August, 2016. This may be either 3 or 4 weeks of lessons dependent upon your lesson day.
• Monash Sport will waive the 12 week minimum term for Learn to Swim Memberships for all
re-enrolments completed during the re-enrolment period, 13 June - 26 June 2016.
• The first date of your direct debit will be Thursday 4 August, 2016.