|The current look of the Group Fitness Studio as refurbishments begin.|
The refurbishment of the Group Fitness Studio has begun, as the old floor and mirrors are torn down and the ceiling is replaced.
Works scheduled to be completed include:
- The installation of a superior heating and cooling system.
- Creation of a new roof and ceiling.
- Installation of a purpose designed sprung floor.
- Purchase and installation of an enhanced audio system.
- Acoustic wall cladding.
- Additional and improved lighting.
- Efficient and accessible storage solutions for equipment.
A summer timetable will be in effect during this time, with group fitness classes taking place in alternative locations within Monash Sport.
This refurbishment project will not only provide a welcoming, motivating and exciting exercise space but will also ensure our group fitness classes continue to enhance the exercise experience for all our members.